Pulsar Trail 2 LRF XP50 Thermal Imaging Rifle Scope YU76559
We are proud to introduce you the all new thermal imaging riflescope – Pulsar TRAIL 2 LRF XP50. The upgraded riflescope boasts significantly increased thermal sensitivity, image detail and ruggedness providing hunters ever more accuracy when hunting in complex conditions.
TRAIL 2 LRF XP50 uses a new 640×480 pixel, 17µm uncooled micro-bolometric thermal sensor with 40 millikelvin (mK) noise equivalent temperature difference (NETD), which ensures perfect detail recognition even in toughest weather conditions when thermal contrast is low.
It distinguishes the smallest temperature differences during the rainfall, fog or cold mornings which are the most difficult conditions for a thermal imager, thus providing hunters with a clear view.
With the new 40mK NETD sensor Pulsar TRAIL 2 LRF XP50 defines a new standard for thermal imaging riflescopes, as most mainstream hunting thermal imaging devices have sensors with NETD values ranging from 70 to 50 mK.
Another new feature – a full-color, 1024×768 pixel HD AMOLED display that delivers crisp, richly contrasted, vividly colored picture, AMOLED technology ensures flawless, fluid, high-resolution imaging and power saving.
Pulsar TRAIL 2 LRF XP50 now employs a new complex wide-angle six-lens eyepiece, which increases the field of view by 20% compared to the previous model. Combined with the HD quality AMOLED display, the eyepiece delivers a rich and deep image perception.
These capabilities now come in a new shockproof, rugged yet lightweight magnesium alloy housing which is designed to withstand recoils of high caliber rifles. Increased structural rigidity reduces vibrations during the shot and leads to enhanced ballistics while properties of magnesium alloy help to ensure better heat dissipation.
Pulsar TRAIL 2 LRF XP50 has also an expanded up to 16 GB internal memory for recording HD videos in .mp4 format using a built-in recorder.
Other features of Pulsar TRAIL 2 LRF XP50:
- Built-in precise laser rangefinder provides accurate rangefinding in two modes – Single Time Measurement and Scanning mode with ±1 m accuracy up to 1 km distance. Scanning mode allows the shooter to adjust quickly to changing distances for better shot placement.
- 3-second instant startup
- Proprietary Image Boost picture enhancement technology, which increases clarity and detailedness of the image, allowing better identification of the objects
- Long-range – up to 1800 meters (2000 yds) detection of 1.8 m (6 ft) tall object in complete darkness
- Variable, digital zoom up to 8x
- Picture-in-picture mode, allowing display of a magnified image in the main field of view
- Up to 5 zeroing profiles, with 10 distance coordinates each for varying situations, in internal memory for quick rifle change-outs and on-the-fly adjustments
- A wide array of color-customizable reticles, including scalable ballistic styles. Color options: black, white, red and green
- Built-in Wi-Fi and support for Android, iOS devices, allowing “over-the-air” firmware upgrades, direct video streaming and sharing
- IPX7 waterproof protection, allowing the device to be operational even after submersion in the water up to to 1 meter (3 ft) deep for up to 30 minutes
Out of stock
Category: Rifle Scope
Type: Trail 2
Tube Size: 30mm
Detection Range: 1800m
Internal Memory: 16GB
Sensor Resolution Pixel: 640×480
Display Resolution Pixel: 1024X768
Recording Pixel: 1024X768
Selectable Reticles: 10
Battery: Li-Ion APS7
Battery mAH: 6400
Operation Time Per Charge: 8Hr