King 10″ Steering Damper Kit – Toyota Landcruiser 70 Series 2007-0N
Part Number: KTLC70SS
Variant: 70 Series
Product Type: Steering Damper
Lift Height Front:
Shock Type Front:
Lift Height Rear:
Shock Type Rear:
KING OEM 2.5 PERFORMANCE SERIES
King OEM performance kit custom tuned to provide your Toyota with unparalleled levels of performance and ride quality. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curve and spring rate for your vehicle. Easy bolt-on installation for stock height or custom kits for trucks running lifted aftermarket suspensions.
1.Lightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs dissipate heat quickly and will not rust due to gas charging contamination.
2. High quality fittings are mated to Aeroquip high pressure hoses which resist abrasion and kinking.
3. Internally threaded top cap design threads over the shock body to enable maximum piston travel inside the shock body.
4. 2.5” Shock cylinders are precision bored to within +/- .001, then honed after cadmium plating to remove buildup for a tight piston seal and optimum valving function.
5. Coilover shocks are machined with our own truncated thread design for ultimate strength and trouble free spring preload and height adjustments.
6. Pinch bolt coil adjuster nut offers superior clamping force to retain your coil preload adjustments without crushing the threads like set screw style collars do.
7. The heat treated 6061 aluminum alloy piston has our highly developed port configurations that contribute to the unique damping performance and famous King ride quality.
8. Wear bands are made from a Rulon composite that offers incredible wear resistance, low deformation under load and high compressive strength. Overlapping end design enhances sealing.
9. Large 3/4” or 7/8” diameter shafts have a minimum tensile strength of 100,000 pounds per square inch. They are hard chromed and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life.
10. High strength rod end designed for proper clearance on your application. Steel Teflon lined spherical bearings for smooth articulation and long life with no metal to metal contact.
11. Aluminum components and vehicle specific mounts are machined from aircraft quality billet. Front and rear kits all include all necessary vehicle specific mounting brackets and hardware along with detailed installation instructions. Technical support, if needed, is only a phone call or email away.
Please note that all our Fox,Radflo and King shocks are custom built and valved to suit your vehicle requirements, load, spring rate and driving style.
All our Fox, Radflo and King struts are supplied with genuine Eibach coils these are the prefered coil from the manufacture and arguably the best coil springs in the world.
When ordering we will require all your vehicle specifactions to provide you with the best ride possible for example. Accessories (bullbar,winch, sidbars and dual battery) vehicle weights if possible, rear load/weight of tray,canopy and boxes ect, Use/Driving style Race,Touring, Towing, Highway or Rugged offroad use.
Fox Performance Series and King Performance Series shocks are a OEM designed shock made with one spring rate to suit OE weights (no accessories,bullbars or winches) when these are fitted they will need to have the coils replaced with the correct ones for your application therefore needing to be revalved as well, this is included at in the price.